Grand Junction Motor Speedway corporate events guarantees you EXCLUSIVE use of the facility and can provide the ultimate experience for your employees, customers and friends. Our staff can help you customize a racing program to suit your needs. If it’s one on one racing for smaller groups, or team building endurance racing, your event will give your guests the thrill of hi-speed racing fun.
Booking your own track time guarantees your group it’s own EXCLUSIVE use of the track. We provide the karts, safety equipment, instruction, timing and scoring, and track management. GJMS can also provide hospitality, catering and entertainment.
GJMS is the perfect place to hold birthday, bachelor, and graduation parties. Participants will compete in our equally prepared Spec Racers. Following your events on track activities, the top finishers will receive awards during your special podium awards celebration. The karts are safe and easy to drive for all ages and levels of experience.
- minimum 10 People
- 4 x 15 minute sessions with timing and scoring. Group receives exclusive use of the track for 1.5 hours in Spec-Racer Karts. May require additional Kart Rotations and extended on-site time depending upon number of Drivers and number of available Karts.
$75.00 per additional driver (up to 60 drivers). Maximum 15 Teams)
- minimum 10 People
- 1x 10 minute practice, 1 x 10 minute qualifying, 1 x 8 lap heat, 1 x 10 lap final for all drivers. Podium awards to top three finishers. Group receives exclusive use of the track for 1.5 hours in Spec-Racer Karts. Maximum of 15 Drivers for each Main Event.
$75.00 per additional driver (up to 60 drivers)
One Hour Enduro
- $75.00 per additional driver (up to 60 drivers)minimum 10 People
- 1 x 10 minute practice per driver, and one-hour enduro race. Race will include pit stops and driver changes. Podium awards will be presented to top-three teams.
- $75.00 per additional driver (up to 60 drivers. Maximum of 15 Teams)
- Four Hours
- 8 Hours
Rent our entire facility. Includes all rental karts, equipment, race organization, track officials, and trophies for winners.